Be Back Soon

3:26 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Hey, I just wanted to post a quick note that although I have really started blogging lately, it is probably going to come to a standstill for the most part over the next two weeks. Christopher will be home from his field exercise today and I plan on spending every moment of the next two weeks enjoying my husband while I still can.

So if you don't hear from me for a while, I am still here, still alive and definitely thriving. Just taking advantage of what few moments I have left.


God Bless.

1 comments:

So many Ideas not enough Time said...

I hope you're having a great time with your man. Deployment are rough and I can't imagine having to also let go of your little girl for a week every month of that, but God is faithful and he will be with you every step of the way. I will be praying for you. My husband also leaves (though for only a month this time) the first week of June. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I plan on posting more this weekend when I get my pics all together. God bless and have a wonderful Memorial weekend.